PADI Open Water Course in Cozumel


Sightseeing  :  Mexico  :  Quintana Roo  :  Cozumel  :  Scuba Diving
  • PADI Open Water Course in Cozumel

Cozumel, Mexico

Trip Type:   Scuba Diving
Duration:  3 days 12 hours
Learn to scuba dive in the most beautiful place on earth. You will see more marine life and have the best time of your life learning to scuba in Cozumel with a wonderful scuba school.

More About This Activity All Scuba Diving  →

Learn to scuba dive in the most beautiful place on earth. You will see more marine life and have the best time of your life learning to scuba in Cozumel with a wonderful scuba school. The best experience you can have while on vacation is learning to scuba dive. While our planet is so fantastic most people only get to see 30% of what is out there. Learning to scuba will open your eyes and senses to the other 70% of our world and let you experience the beauty of what lies under the water in our beautiful oceans and seas. Have a safe and fun experience with Cozumel Dive School and learn to scuba dive and "get your PADI here."

This PADI Open Water course is the most popular diver program in the world. Throughout the course, you will learn the basics of scuba diving including equipment and techniques. You will get to practice skills by diving in a shallow spot on Cozumel's reef, and enjoy four open water dives with a PADI instructor.

In as little as 3 or 4 days, you will get your certification to dive anywhere in the world and the certificate is good for life. You will be accompanied by certified instructors and can learn at your own pace with the help of the Open Water Diver manual and video. The course is set up in a way that allows you to progress depending on your own individual ability.

Note: The course is performance based, not time based. Some students may finish the course in 3 days while others may need 4 days. The student has to study the materials prior to the course.




« Go Back


About Us | Link With Us | Contact Us | List With Us | Privacy Policy | Legal
Also visit Tours.com, the official directory of vacations worldwide since 1995.

Copyright 2021 Tours.com/Select Web Ventures, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
No part of this website may be copied or reproduced without the written consent of Tours.com and Select Web Ventures, LLC.